.Olive. New Store and first Release.

9:30 PM

Over the past several months, I have been trying to produce something worth sharing in SL. Where it be my blog. my editing, or my time in rping, I have always been on to try to make things, situations, moments, enjoyable for all. Lately however, a bug has been biting me. This bug you ask? It's the designer. At the tender age of 14, I thought my life was meant to be a fashion designer. That quickly  died as I fell in love with other things, like boys and anime, to care about my future. Over the years my love of things transformed into a passion for art both tradition and digital. Because of this, I found my self drawn to the grid. Always being one to want to explore and try something new, I ventured into Second Life, with only one friend to guide me. She was a tremendous help in my early stages of SL, if it were not for her, I wouldn't be sitting here right now.
Over the last 8 months, my rl has take a turn, things have changed, friends lost, family gone, new adventures taken root, but during all this time, the bug kept biting. Biting away at my soul almost. Many years ago, I discovered I am destined to be an computer animator. Modeling and making things on the computer is were I thrive like an ivy plant to a wall. I climb tangle myself into the very patch work of that stone foundation and I cement myself into it. So, naturally, when the idea of being able to make things in sl was brought up, it was no question that I had to at least try it. It would be silly for me to think that I could avoid it for much longer. So there I found myself one day, just opened my 3D software, and I went to work. Now, a few months later, I am happy to say, that I am not ready to slowly embark on the  wave that is being a designer in SL. today I bring you 



.Olive. 
my first line of sl accessories, clothing, and hairs.  Below are the first things I have made on second life that I will be selling to you all. It bring me more pleasure than you could ever be aware of to be able to not only make things for the fun of doing them, but being able to provide those things to customers whom want to use my creations. You are all the reason I do this, and I thank you, so with out further ado, I bring you .the deadliest of hallows.!


.Olive. - Deadlist of Hallows : Hogwarts Necklace Pack


Non-Rigged Mesh Necklace.
Hogwarts Pack: 
Do you want to wear the Hallows around your neck? You are in luck! This mesh necklace features three different metal colors to choose from: gold, silver, and black.Each are in a matte finish.
The necklace also features four stones to represent each house found at Hogwarts: 
Slytherin, Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, and Hufflepuff.




.Olive. - Deadlist of Hallows : Jem Necklace Pack



Non-Rigged Mesh Necklace.
Jem Pack: 
Do you want to wear the Hallows around your neck? You are in luck! This mesh necklace features three different metal colors to choose from: gold, silver, and black.Each are in a matte finish.
The stones included come in two forms: Veined, and Crystal Cut.



.Olive. - Deadlist of Hallows : Metal Necklace Pack


Non-Rigged Mesh Necklace.
Metal Pack:
Do you want to wear the Hallows around your neck? You are in luck! This mesh necklace features three different metal colors to choose from: gold, silver, and black.Each are in a matte finish.
The stones included are of the same metal texture as the setting of the Hallows.


You Might Also Like

0 comments