Checker Boarding my way to You

1:52 PM

Well hello there again my lovelies :3. Today I bring you another almost completely free look! There are a few 1L items in here,  so hope yo enjoy this look. I was trying to go for something easy, simple, but at the same time playful. The socks and the bows on the shoes help so much, not the mention this cat bag~


As persusual, I am very picky on the skins I like, but this one from JeSyLiLO is too cute, it's her new Group gift for May. The lips, the eyes, the nose, all of it just screams "sexy cute", perfectly adorable and something I am SO excited to have gotten for free! The hair is from MONS. I had a lovely friend actually gift me 100L so that I could be able to join the group and get this free hair  :D. It comes in another color along with this one, and the hat is build in so no need to worry about trying to adjust it to fit the hair. It's really pretty I must say, the brown bleeding into the ash blond tips is a really cool effect.

Moving on to the clothes we have this top from the recently reopened IMBUE. I must stay, if I had an unlimited amount of money to spend, I would buy everything in that store! There are these one pairs of shoes I've got my eyes on and hopefully I can get them, they are so amazing I want them on my feet! This top is a gift to anyone whom subscribes to the IMBUE update board. It comes in a fat pack with a good rang of colors, a blue, orange, green, red and black. This mesh top floats about wonderfully. I like the fact that  it moves so well with the body and the folds are placed just right and not too extreme (extreme folds in mesh sometimes makes me say no no). I paired it with these mesh shorts from Beetlebones ( aka ::BB::). I was lucky enough again, to be gifted the fat pack from the owner Sue! Her sister Anya is a friend of mine, and she was sweet enough to gift me this fat pack one night as we were all dancing about. I love these shorts, the amount of colors you can pick from is the best part. I have a color for almost any outfit. The texturing is still by far my favorite part of them, they are just as beautiful in pictures are they are in world!

Moving down a bit we come to the shoes and socks! I wanted to keep this look rather cute, so I knew these 1L shoes from tomoto would be the best piece for that. I got these shoes a long time ago when I first started SL, on the marketplace and I wore them not stop for a few months. The bows are so cute on here, with their poka dot pattern, and for 1L, it's well worth it to grab a pair of these shoes. Along with them, I added these simple off grey socks from Mother Goose. When I first started SL, MG was the main store I went for skins, seeing how she offers a huge wall of lucky boards of old and new skins, and she has a whole section of her place that is filled with hunt items, cheapies and freebies! These socks come in a pack of 4 colors, with a soft pastel tones, a blue, pink, grey and yellow pair! 

Last thing in this look, and something I wanted to add because I'm not sure how much longer this gift will be out, but it's this bag from Tee*fy. It's a group gift and by far one of my favorite bags in both SL and RL. Id I could I would own this in my daily life and use it and never put it down! The hand painted face is so comical I love it. Grab it while you can because I'm not sure how much longer it will be about!

  • Skin: *JeSyLiLO* - :::GroupGiftSkin:::*May (Group Gift)
  • Hair: MONS / Hair - Riri (ombre L) (Group Gifts/fee to join)
  • Top: IMBUE. - Plaid Sleeveless M - RED (Sub Gift)
  • Shorts: ::BB::Baily Utility Mesh Shorts (BLACK)XXS (not free)
  • Socks: .::Mother Goose's:: - .knee socks set C, C1 (1L)
  • Shoes: tomoto - CupcakeOpen Gift (1L on MP)
  • Bag: Tee*fy - My Ugly Scary Cat Bag Small On forearm (Group Gift)
  • Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes (DEMO London Fog, w1) (Free on MP)

You Might Also Like

0 comments